Sunday, November 11, 2012

Exclusive REVIEW - Jab Tak Hai Jaan - First Review - Must Read

ads here
ads here
JTHJ-New2.jpg (443×331)

Finally the review of most awaited film & yash chopra's last film Jab Tak Hai Jaan is here. This first review is from a person who got chance to watch Jab Tak Hai Jaan in private screening of the film.

Here is the review in the word of that person,

"My uncle has contributed in the editing of the film and is a friend of Shahrukh Khan too. I was able to catch a private screening of Jab Tak Hai Jaan in a theatre in Mumbai. Frankly speaking, I was stunned by the movie. Simple plot but the twists and turns in the movie were amazing. I will not reveal the plot details because you will lose interest in it. It’s slick, stylish and high on acting and romance."

The Chopras have proved once again that you can always count on them to provide the highest quality cinema. I’d first like to applaud Shahrukh for outdoing himself. His dialogue delivery is so amazing, and many times that’s all there was in a scene – just his voice, yet it had me bursting out into tears every time. I am still letting this amazing experience sink in but all I can say is, if I could ever say one thing to our King Khan, it would be that, he has truly made me love my life and hope that the love of my life is out there somewhere. The story is so amazing that you want to cry! The climax is so amazing that you want to scream! Yeah, we did scream in the theatre hall! What makes this movie so great is if you have no expectation of what is going to happen next.

Katrina Kaif did a really good job. She and Samar (Shahrukh) have a really great chemistry. In the scenes they have together, you totally see how much in love they are with each other. Anushka’s role is as convincing as the other two leads. She gives a stellar performance! The background score composed by AR Rahman fits into the scene perfectly and leaves an emotional impact on the viewer.

Rating: 4.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Privacy and Legal Policy