Thursday, December 13, 2012

Tena Desae is happy being the talk of the town for her lip lock and bikini scene with Raajeev in Table No 21

ads here
ads here

Tena Desae is the actress who is currently talk of the Bollywood Town because of her sensuous Bikini Scene and the Lip-Lock scene from her upcoming movie 'Table No 21' starring Rajeev Khandelwal and Paresh Rawal.

Tena debuted opposite Anupam Kher in a long forgotten movie 'Yeh Faasle' which sank at the Box Office. She went on to grab a very noticing role in an international film 'The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel' where she played the part of a Call Center girl and was appreciated. 
Table No 21 is her second Bollywood film in one year where she is paired with two acclaimed actors.

Speaking about her co-stars, Tena said "I was lucky to work with two acclaimed actors of Bollywood. Earlier i was very nervous, But the moment i met Rajeev and Pareshji on the sets, I felt very comfortable. They both never made me feel that this was my second film in Bollywood."

Speaking about the Bikini and the Lip-Lock scene with her co-actor Rajeev Khandelwal, Tena added "Well, That's what the script demanded. The story is about a couple who goes for a honeymoon vacation to Fiji Island where there are exotic beaches and other romantic locales. 
I already had a word with my director Aditya Datt and he assured me about the treatment of those scenes. I feel very happy if my Bikini scene is receiving appreciations by Aam Janta."

Table No 21 is a crazy thriller (As described by the film's director Aditya Datt) and is slated for 4th January 2013 release.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Privacy and Legal Policy